Earlier this month, Arpal Gulf, the UAE’s leading cleaning chemical and disinfectants supplier, announced that their hazardous chemical labelling had moved over to the European CLP system used by their UK parent company RP Adam Ltd (Arpal Group).
To support this move, Arpal Gulf can now provide its customers with a custom built e-learning chemical safety training course.
Launched in January 2016, the online training module takes participants through the key steps necessary to ensure safe use of our products. A multi-lingual version of the course is being developed, including versions in Arabic and Urdu.
The course covers 5 key issues:
- Identifying hazardous products, CLP pictograms and the importance of reading chemical labels.
- Reducing the risk of harm by using personal protective equipment and controlled dispensing systems.
- The golden rules of handling commercial cleaning detergents.
- The dangers of using chemical products inappropriately.
- Steps to take in the event of an accidental spill or splash.
The full article can be found here.
You can access the online course by clicking here.